Ion Element PSX - Selby
The Element PSX – Selby merges Thin-K and Power Surge technologies in a fast and powerful bridged frame. It is also equipped with:
- Nano Crystalline Technology (NCT) which is an additive incorporated into the carbon fibre that not only helps reduce vibration but binds the fibres for added durability.
- BK’s Thermal Core technology (TC) in which the racquet is pressurized with superheated air while it is being cured in the ovens. This allows for a uniform curing process inside the frame and out for greater durability and a more responsive hit.
- 16K fibres, the highest standard of graphite available -16,000 individual strands woven together for more structural strength.
- Power of 6 - this frame is fine-tuned for optimum performance by first analyzing it under stress at 6 points, from the handle to the top of the head. The resulting data are then used to make further adjustments to the frame until the ideal specifications are achieved.
- With a Dynamic Weight of 135 and a frame weight of 140g, the Element PSX has a head light balance but with more swing mass than the Element PSX.
- The UltraNick 18 has softer playing characteristics than the PowerNick 19 found in the Element PSX.
- RAD Mesh on the handle is ideal for a secure, long lasting grip on this great racquet.
Designed for: Advanced to Professional, customized for Daryl Selby, world top ten.
Frame: Thin-K, PowerSurge, 16K, Power of 6, and NCT, with BK’s Thermal Core. RAD Mesh grip.
String: PowerNick 19 black
String Tension: 26 lbs
Rigidity (RF): 93 stiff
AFW: 140 grams
Balance: Head light
Area: 475 sq.cm.
We Also Recommend